Financial Analysis and Company Valuation
- Present and future diagnosis of the economic and financial health of the company.
- Analysis of balance sheets of situation and exploitation, with detailed study of diversions, compositions, profitabilities, margins, etc,
- Analysis and calculation of the added value, ebit, ebitda and all kinds of ratios.
- Analysis and calculation of the cash flow, studies of treasury, financial planning, plans of viability, budgets, refunding, etc.
- Analysis of investments and estate capital, as well as financial projections.
- Valuation of companies: evaluation of the more adapted to the characteristics of the company methods of valuation, and their application.
- Advising in the investors' capture.
- In general, any type of services related to the analysis and economic - financial diagnosis for the company